Easy Banana Bread Cupcakes
This is a very easy and tasty sattvic banana bread recipe! You can bake it as a loaf or as cupcakes. The frosting is a thick cream whipped with sugar. Yum! Recipe makes about 16 cupcakes.
. 1 cup butter (room temperature)
. 1 cup brown or cane sugar
. 3 cups whole wheat flour
. 1 tsp baking soda
. 1 tsp baking powder
. 1/4 tsp salt (omit if using salted butter)
. 1 tsp cinnamon
. 8 small ripe bananas
. 1 1/2 cup fresh cold cow cream
. 1/2 cup cane sugar
1. First begin by preheating the oven to 350F/175C. Then in a mixing bowl combine the sugar and room temperature butter and whip together until nicely mixed.
2. In a separate mixing bowl add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and mix until fully combined.
3. Next add half of the dry ingredients to the butter and sugar bowl. Mix until fully combined and then add the remaining dry ingredients.
4. Fully mix together using your hands. It will be a crumbly mix.
5. Then in a separate bowl add all 8 peeled bananas and mash them up using your hands.
6. Then add the mashed bananas to your dough.
7. Mix it all up until you have a nice sticky batter.
8. Next, spoon the batter into either an oiled bread loaf pan or into individual cupcake molds. Then bake for about 30 minutes for cupcakes and 60 minutes for bread loaf.
9. Take them out! Make sure to cool them to room temperature before adding the frosting.
10. For the frosting I added 1 1/2 cups fresh cold cow cream and 1/2 cup sugar together and whipped it until it was thick like frosting.
11. Stop whipping when it begins to form stiff peaks or you will turn the frosting into butter.
12. Then place the cream into an icing bag and apply the frosting.
13. That is it! Now you are ready to Serve!
By Bhaktin Christina