Noodle Stir Fry
• Celery sticks, chopped – 2-3
• Carrot sticks, chopped small or grated – 2-3
• Cauliflower, chopped – 1/3
• Broccoli or broccoli stems, chopped – 1 cup
• Chili, seeded and minced – 1
• Hing – 1/4 tsp
• Ground black pepper – 1/2 tsp
• Ghee – 4-6 tbsp
• Noodles, as desired
• Water to boil the noodles
• Salt, as desired
1. Chaunce in the ghee in a large frying pan or wok the chili until lightly brown. Add hing and then the black pepper and then all the vegetables.
2. Stir in the ghee on high the vegetables until they soften a bit.
3. Add a cup of water and leave on high, covered until the water evaporates. (Or leave the cover off if you prefer extra crisp vegies.
4. Meanwhile, boil the noodles 7-10 minutes in water until al dente (just cooked). You may prefer salted water, but I usually do not salt it.
5. Drain and add the noodles to the cooked vegetables. Stir in salt and offer first to Krishna.
By Bhaktin Archana