Carrot and Potato Cold Pasta Salad
This is a great cold pasta salad smothered in "Govindas Homemade Mayonnaise". A perfect side dish for any sandwich or veggie burger!
• 3 cups cooked pasta (your choice)
• 1 cup cooked and cubed potato
• 1 cup cooked and cubed carrots
• 1/4 cup chopped cilantro/coriander
• 1 tsp salt
• 1/2 cup of "Govindas Mayonnaise"
1. First cook the pasta in boiling salted water for 10 minutes.
2. Chop up the carrots and potatoes into small cubes.
3. Then place them in salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes.
4. When the veggies are done, immediately strain them through a colander to stop the cooking process. Now set aside the cooked pasta, carrots and potatoes until cool.
5. Now add all the ingredients for this recipe into a large mixing bowl and stir it all up. You are all done!
6. Now you are ready to serve!
By Bhaktin Christina