Curd Ice Cream – Indian Yogurt Ice Cream
. Curd (Yogurt) – 1/2 cup (100gms.)
. Sugar – 1/4 cup (50 gms.)
. Cream – 1/2 cup (100gms.)
. Vanilla Essence – 2 drops.
. Cashew – 10 (beat it into small pieces)
. Buiscuit – 4 (break it into small pieces)
1. Mix curd with sugar, and put the mixture into the mixing jar. Whisk the curd till the sugar gets completely dissolved into the curd. Now add cream and vanilla essence to the mixture and again whisk it into the mixer.
2. Add few pieces of cashews in the mixture.
3. Put some pieces of biscuits in an air-tight containers, pour mixture on top of it, and then again add few more pieces of biscuits over it. Put the ice-cream in the refrigerator and freeze it.
4. The ice-cream will get ready in 5-6 hours post freezing.
5. Take out the ice-cream from the freezer and pour some rose juice on the top while serving it.
By Bhaktin Archana