Easy Ekadasi Hash brown
This is a quick and easy Ekādaśī meal. Ready in 15 minutes!
• 1 medium potato
• Small piece of carrot
• Small piece of sweet potato
• 1 tbsp ghee
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Fresh tomato
• Sour cream
1. First grate the potato, sweet potato and carrot.
2. Place the grated veggies onto a few sheets of paper towels.
3. Fold the towel up and then squeeze out as much water as you can. You may need to discard the wet paper towels and put on fresh paper towels for the final squeeze.
4. Here are the dry, or at least a little damp, veggies.
5. Heat the ghee in a none stick skillet on medium flame.
6. Then add the potato mixture to the pan and flatten and pack like a pancake making sure that there are no gaps. Then sprinkle salt and pepper to your taste.
7. Cook on one side until it gets crispy and has a nice golden color. Then flip to cook on the other side.
8. Now sprinkle on the toppings of your choice. I used fresh tomatoes, sour cream, cilantro and a squeeze of fresh lime. Now you are ready to Serve!
By Bhakin Christina