. 1 1/3 cup unsweetened condensed milk
. 1 cup sunflower oil
. 4 tbsp lemon juice
. 1 tsp whole black pepper, freshly ground
. 1 tsp black mustard seeds, freshly ground
. 1 tsp curry powder
. 1 tsp hing, asafetida yellow cobra brand
. 1 tsp turmeric
. 1 tsp black salt, kala nimak
. 1/2 tsp salt, preferably sea salt
. 1 1/2- 2 tsp light brown sugar
1. Put the condensed milk and the oil in a container. Preferably more high as wide. Follow with all the remaining ingredients and whisk briefly to dissolve salt, sugar and spices. I used a glass wide mouthed mason jar which I will also use to store the mayo in.
2. Use a hand mixer, and stick it into the container. Turn it on and make sure that the whole mixture starts to flow around like a swirl or stream.
3. Now add the lemon juice, slowly but steady, and in a few seconds, the mix becomes thick Mayonnaise.
4. It happens very fast, just in a few seconds, so you have to be prepared to stop the mixer immediately to avoid a too thick consistency.
5. Then all of a sudden, MAGIC! You have mayo!
6. Nice and thick! Stays fresh in the fridge for 5-6 days.
7. You can serve this on sandwiches and veggie burgers and can even mix with cold salad dishes!
By Bhaktin Christina