• Raw jackfruit
• Water – 1 cup
• Salt – 3 tsp
• Oil for deep frying
1. Clean the jackfruit, remove the seeds from it and slice into long thin pieces.
2. Heat oil in a kadai or Chena chatty.
3. Mix salt with little water and keep it aside.
4. Add thin sliced raw jackfruit into hot oil and fry well on all the sides till it turns little brown or crispy.
5. Reduce the heat and sprinkle salt water over the chips and mix well. Remove it from oil when the bubbles subside.
6. Spread it on an absorbent paper and store in an air tight container.
By Bhaktin Pooja