•Macaroni – 1 small cup
•Mayonnaise (eggless) – 2 tablespoons
•Capsicum – 1 small
•Tomato – 1 small
•Salt – 1 teaspoon (adjust according to taste)
•Black pepper powder – 1/4 teaspoon
1. Heat water in a pan & add macaroni to it.
2. Boil till macaroni turns soft.
3. Turn off the flame & strain macaroni using a strainer.
4. Strain it again using regular water.
5. Now allow it to cool down.
6. Next, slice capsicum to very small pieces.
7. Slice tomato to very small pieces.
8. Mix boiled macaroni, sliced capsicum & sliced tomato together.
9. Now, add salt & black pepper powder & mix well.
10. Add mayonnaise to this mixture & mix them really well.
11. Eggless mayonnaise is available from the company FunFoods.
12. Macaroni salad is ready to serve.
By Bhaktin Meena