. Full Cream Milk – 1 ltr
. Powdered Sugar – 1/2 Cup (80-90gms)
. Cashew Nuts – 8-10 nos
. Green Cardamom – 4 nos
. Pistachios – 10-12 nos
1. First, we have to heat the milk.
2. When the milk is boiling, till the time chop cashew nuts and pistachios into small pieces and peel of the cardamom and grind it to make powder.
3. Boil the milk till it starts thickening, so we have to continously stir for 2-3 min. We will simmer the milk till it reduces to one third of its quantity.
4. When the milk has boiled and thickened add Sugar chopped cashew, pistachios and cardamom powder to the it and mix well.
5. Keep the milk aside for cooling.
6. When the milk cooles down properly pour the milk in the container in which we have to keep it for freezing, cover container with a lid and keep that in freezer to get it firm.
7. Let Malai kulfi firm till 6-8 hrs.
8. Take out the kulfi 10 mins before from the freezer then cut it and Serve it.
By Bhaktin Archana