A wonderful body elixir! When included in our daily diet it helps keep diseases and infections at bay. Plus by offering it to Krisha we are getting spiritual purification as well
• 1 cup fresh milk
• 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
• 1 tsp. grated fresh turmeric or 1/2 tsp dried
• 1 tsp. raw honey
• 1/2 tsp. pure Ayurvedic ghee
1. Grate the ginger and turmeric and place in a pot with the milk and ghee. Bring to a boil and then let it sit for about 5 minutes to steep.
2. Then use a small colander to strain your mixture into a cup.
3. VERY IMPORTANT! Let the milk cool down to body temperature before putting in the raw honey. Ayurveda states that when honey is heated it becomes toxic!
4. Now you are ready to Serve.
By Bhaktin Christina