•Wheat Flour – 1cup
•Green Chilies – 2 crushed
•Red Chili Powder – 1 tsp
•Haldi (turmeric) – ½ tsp
•Ginger – 1 tbsp
•Ajwain – 1 tsp
•Hing – 1 pinch
•Methi Leaves – ½ bunch
•Coriander powder – 1 tsp
•Cumin Seeds powder – 1 tsp
•Salt – as required
•Oil as needed
1. Put wheat flour in a flat vessel bowl.
2. Mix all the ingredients in it including the methi leaves.
3. Add 1 tsp oil and knead it. Let it stay for 15 minutes.
4. Then make even size small balls of the dough.
5. Roll them separately with a rolling pin into a round shape.
6. Heat the griddle and roast each of the rolled out theplas one by one.
7. First roast one side,then turn it upside down.
8. Then put ½ tsp oil on the turned side and again turn it upside down.
9. Repeat the same with the other side.
10. When evenly roasted remove it from griddle.
11. Repeat this for all the balls.
12. Serve them hot with butter or chutney or curd.
4 – 5 theplas