Mixed Grape Juice
• Black grapes – 1/3 cup
• Red grapes – 1/3 cup
• Green grapes – 1/3 cup
• Water – l ¼ cups
• Sugar – 2 tbsp
1. Remove all the stems from the grapes.
2. Place all the mix grapes in a bowl and wash them 2-3 times and strain the water from the grapes.
3. Transfer all the grapes in a big vessel.
4. Add sugar and little water if you need.
5. Then grind it with the blender, juicer or a grinder on high speed and make it a thin juice.
6. Pour the juice through a fine mesh sieve or cheesecloth to strain and remove the pulp and any seed particles or any impurities.
7. Put it in the fridge for sometime.
8. Remove in the serving glasses and serve chilled.