• 1-cup urad dal
• 2-cup boiled rice
• 1-tsp fenugreek seeds salt, oil
1. Soak rice and urad dal separately in water overnight. Grind them separately.
2. Mix and make soft batter.
3. Keep it covered for 8 hours.
4. Add fenugreek seeds paste.
5. Heat a griddle. Sprinkle water.
6. Keep the heat medium low.
7. Pour 1-tsp. full of the batter and quickly spread into a thin pancake.
8. Add oil. Fry on both the sides. Make this dosa as thin as possible.
9. Serve them in triangle or round shape.
10. Serve with chutney and sambhar.
By Bhaktin Mallika