Probiotic Watermelon Limeade
Don't throw out that yogurt whey! Yogurt whey has so many healthy benefits! It's super high in protein, fat free and delivers essential amino acids that your body needs but can only be found in high-protein ingredients. Try this drink this summer!
• 4 cups fresh watermelon juice
• 4 cups yogurt cheese
• 2 limes
• 1/2 cup sugar
1. First gather all your ingredients.
2. You will also need a colander and large bowl used to strain the watermelon juice.
3. Place the watermelon in the colander with the bowl underneath.
4. Grab a handful and start squeezing out the juice and pressing it through the colander.
5. As the bowl gets filled with juice, pour the juice into a juice container using a smaller colander.
6. I have pretty much squeezed out all the juice and am left with just pulp, and seeds for the garden.
7. Next squeeze the juice of two limes into the juice container.
8. Then add 1/2 cup sugar.
9. Stir it all up.
10. Finally add 4 cups of whey into the juice container. Stir until all the sugar is dissolved.
11. Now you are ready to Serve.
By Bhaktin Christina