Sweet Yogurt Basil Salad Dressing
This is a super creamy and easy salad dressing that you can make in minutes! Also is great on sandwiches!
• 1 1/2 cups thick yogurt cheese
• 1/2 cup sunflower oil
• 2 tbsp sugar
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 tbsp lemon or lime juice
• handful of fresh basil leaves
Note: For a lower fat version of this recipe, you can eliminate the sunflower oil and replace it with an additional 1/2 cup of yogurt cheese.
1. Add all the ingredients into a tall container that will fit a hand blender. If you are using a regular blender then place all the ingredients in there.
2. Blend it all up until it is nice and creamy.
3. The dressing will turn into a very thick and creamy consistency.
4. That’s it!! How easy was that? Now you are ready to Serve!
By Bhaktin Christina