Vanilla Ice Cream
. Heavy Cream – 1 cup
. Full Cream Milk – 1 cup
. Vanilla Essence
. Corn Flour – 1 tbsp
. Powdered Sugar – 1/2 cup
1. Firstly heat the milk in a vessel and save some of the cold milk.
2. Let the milk boil. Mix the cornflour with cold milk so that lumps are dissolved and keep it ready.
3. After the milk gets boiled add the cornflour mixture to it. Keep the flame at medium.
4. Stir continously for about 5-6 minutes until the milk starts thickening take the laddle to the bottom of the vessel and stir continously.
5. After the milk beacomes thick switch off the flame. Let the milk cool completely.
6. Take the cream in a vessel keeping the vessel over a bowl of ice cubes. Because at the time of whippingthe cream should be cold enough then only it can be whipped.
7. Whip the cream with the help of an electric hand blendder whip the cream for 2 min then add 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence and powdered sugar to it.
8. Whip the cream again for few more minutes till it becomes thick.
9. After the milk is cooled down mix the thick milk into the whipped cream. Whip it again for fex minutes.
10. Keep this in freezer for about 2 hour.
11. After 2 hours take out the cream from freezer and whip it again for 3-4 min.
12. Now pour it back into a plastic container and cover it.
13. Keep the ice cream in freezer again and freeze till firm. Keep it for 5-6 hours.
14. Ice Cream is ready. Serve it by garnishing with dry fruits.
By Bhaktin Archana