•Tomatoes chopped – 6 medium sized
•Oil – 2 tablespoons
•Salt – 1 teaspoon
•Oregano – 1 teaspoon
•Sugar – 1/2 teaspoon
•Tomato ketchup – 2 tablespoons
•Black pepper powder – 1/2 teaspoon
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Add chopped tomatoes to it.
3. Cook them well till they start leaving oil.
4. As they leave oil, add a little quantity of water to it.
5. Boil it well & then add salt, sugar, black pepper powder & oregano & mix well.
6. As oil starts appearing on the sides & tomatoes start giving a shining look, add tomato ketchup & mix well & turn off the flame.
7. Pizza sauce is ready to be used for the pizza.
By Bhaktin Meena