Butter Corn Toast
• Sweet corn – 2 cups
• Black Pepper – 2 tsp
• Salt – to taste
• Bread Slices – 8
• Butter for frying
1. Boil the sweet corn. Drain the water and let cool.
2. Transfer to a mixer and grind to a course paste.
3. Melt butter in a pan and add the corn paste to it while stirring continuously. Add salt and pepper and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and keep aside.
4. Melt some butter in another pan and toast two slices of bread. Add a layer of the corn paste to a slice and cover with the other to form a sandwich. Slide off from the pan when golden brown. Continue with remaining bread slices.
5. Slice in to two and serve hot.
3-4 (this is a heavy dish)
By Dipti Naik