• Sweetened condensed milk – 200 ml
• Dry Coconut (shredded) – 4 cups
• Raisins (dried grapes) – 10
• Cardamom powder ½ tsp
• Cashews – 10
• Ghee – 3 tsp
1. Roast the grated coconut in a dry pan over slow flame until the aroma of coconut comes out.
2. Add the condensed milk and cook on slow flame till the mixture becomes dry and blends well.
3. Put cashews, raisins and cardamom powder in ghee and add to the mixture.
4. Wait until the mixture cools down to a room temperature.
5. Now make this mixture into even small balls by pressing lightly with hand.
6. Allow to cool them
By Bhaktin Malathy