• Maida – 2 cups
• Powdered sugar – 1 cups
• Butter – 100 gms or 3 ½ tbsp
• Baking powder – ½ tsp
• Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
• Milk as required
• Butter – 2tsp
• Icing sugar – 3 tbsp
• Any colour and essence- orange colour and orange essence, yellow colour and pineapple essence or lemon essence, green color and mint essence, Red colour and rose essence
1. Sieve Maida and Baking powder together.
2. Beat butter and sugar with a hand blender till soft and creamy.
3. Add maida and mix properly with hand.
4. Add essence.
5. Prepare like dough adding milk as needed.
6. Roll out into ¼ “ thick rounds applying maida on top and bottom.
7. Cut half of the biscuits with ordinary round cutter, and remaining half with a cutter having a hole in the centre. Both the cutters should be of same size.
8. Grease the baking tray, and arrange the cookies in the tray.
9. Bake in a preheated oven at 170C or 340 F for 10-15 minutes.( dont wait for it to be browned)
10. Stick cream on it when cold.
1. Mix Icing sugar and butter with a spoon in a glass bowl.
2. Mix colour and essence.
3. Stick cream on a whole biscuit/ cookie and press the cookie with a hole over it. Press lightly.
4. Decorate the center with cream from a star tip #18.(optional)
5. Pack in an airtight tin after 1 hour.
By Bhaktin Meena