• Fresh sweet fruit such as banana, ripe pear or mango
• Atta flour – 2 cup
• Powdered milk (optional) – 1 tsp
• Baking powder (optional) – 1/2 tsp
• Cinnamon powder – 1 tsp
• Warm milk – 1 1/4 cup
• Clean ghee for deep frying
• Powdered sugar
1. Peel and cut the selected fruit into bite sized pieces.
2. Mix the first four dry ingredients together.
3. Add milk to make a semi thick batter.
4. Dip fruit pieces into the batter and deep fry in hot (but not smoking) ghee.
5. Drain on clean, absorbent kitchen towel and allow to cool a bit. Then roll in powdered sugar.
By Bhaktin Priya