Moong dal dhokla
• Rice – ½ cup
• Moong Dal – 1 cup
• Yogurt – ½ cup
• Green Chilies – 3
• Coriander Leaves
• Salt – as required
1. First soak the moong dal and rice together in water for 3 hours.
2. Grind the soaked moong dal and rice with ginger, yogurt and green chilies.
3. Add water little by little till it becomes good idli batter.
4. Take a tin and add 2 teaspoons of oil and salt to the batter.
5. Steam the batter in a round bottom pan for about 15 minutes.
6. Cover the round bottom pan with a plate or lid till it cooks, then remove and cool it.
7. Cut the moong dal cake into squares.
8. Heat oil in a pan and add one teaspoon of mustard seeds.
9. Wait till it crackles when it crackles pour it on the dhoklas.
10. Add Coriander Leaves and chilies to garnish.