•Oats – 5 gm
•Moong dal (Green Gram Dal) – 15gm
•Oil – 1 Tsp
•Cumin seeds (Jeera) – ½ Tsp
•Curry leaves – Few
•Salt – to Taste
•Turmeric (Haldi)i – 1/4th Tsp
•For Garnishing: Coriander leaves.
1. Cook the moong dal in water
2. Once the moong dal is half cooked, add oats and let it cook till soft.
3. If the khichdi is too thick ad warm water to make a semisolid consistency.
4. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, turmeric, and curry leaves to it.
5. Add this seasoning to the cooked khichdi.
6. Add salt as per taste.
7. Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.
NOTE: You can even add vegetable like carrot, tomato, french beans, peas etc as per your choice to enhance its flavor.
Now offer it to Krishna!