. 6 cups whole milk
. 1 cup fresh cow cream
. 2 cups cubed paneer
. bunch of garden herbs (thyme, rosemary, oregano)
. 2-3 veggies of your choice (I used chard, zucchini and pumpkin blossoms)
. 1 tbsp ghee
. 1 1/2 tsp salt
. 1 tsp pepper
. dash hing (optional)
. 250 gram package of dried pasta
1. First add the cream and milk to a large pot and begin heating until it boils.
2. When the milk begins to boil reduce the heat to medium low keeping a steady rolling boil.
3. Next chop up your fresh garden herbs. I used thyme, rosemary and oregano.
4. Then add to the boiling milk. Cook the milk until it has reduced in size by one fourth. It takes about 30 minutes.
5. While the milk is reducing, chop up your veggies of choice. I used chard, zucchini and pumpkin blossoms from the garden.
6. Then place the veggies in a steaming device inside of a pot filled with a little water. Steam cook the veggies until they are fully cooked.
7. While the milk is boiling and the veggies are steaming, begin to boil the water for the pasta and add the pasta when the water has come to a rolling boil. Cook until done.
8. When the veggies are fully cooked it is time to pan fry them in a little ghee.
9. Heat some ghee in a pan and add the veggies and a little salt. Pan fry for only a couple minutes on high heat. Set aside.
10.The condensed milk is ready when it has reduced by one fourth like you see here.
11. Now add to the blender the condensed milk, chopped paneer, salt, pepper and hing.
12. Blend everything until nice and smooth, about a minute.
13. When all of the above preps are complete, now it is time to put it all together. In a large pot add the cooked pasta.
14. Then add the veggies.
15. Then finally add the Paneer Alfredo sauce. Stir it all up and let it sit for about 5 minutes. The pasta will absorb some of the Alfredo sauce making it less liquid and more of a creamy thick sauce. *If you feel that the sauce is too thick you can add a little pasta water until you get the desired consistency.
16. Now you are ready to Serve!
By Bhaktin Christina