• Urad daal – ¾ cup
• Chana daal – ¼ cup
• Brown basmati – 1 ½ cup
• Quinoa – 1 ½ cup
• Salt – as required
• Oil for greasing idli molds
1. Rinse daals and soak them in water overnight.
2. Rinse brown basmati. And soak it in a separate container overnight.
3. Rinse quinoa. Soak in a separate container overnight.
4. Next morning, grind both the daals by adding little water and set aside in a huge container.
5. Grind brown basmati along with quinoa. Add brown basmati mixture to the ground daal paste.
6. Add salt cover and keep for fermenting for at least 8 hrs.
7. After the batter is fermented, grease the idli stand.
8. Steam idlis in pressure cooker or in a container until cooked.
9. Remove and serve.