Simple Vegetable Fried Rice
Quick and easy delicious meal!
• 3 cups cooked rice
• 1 zucchini
• 1 carrot
• 1 tomato
• 1/2 a bell pepper
• 1 chile
• 1/2 lemon or lime juice
• 1 small piece fresh ginger
• 1/4 cup cilantro
• 3 tbsp ghee
• dash hing
• 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
• 1/2 tsp turmeric
• 2 tsp salt, and pepper to taste
1. Gather all your ingredients and chop up all your veggies.
2. Then heat the ghee in a medium size pot.
3. When hot, add the chile and ginger and fry for about a minute.
4. Then add the carrots and bell pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes until the carrots are cooked but still a little crisp.
5. Now add all the dry spices…
6. Add the zucchini…
7. Add the tomato. Fry for another 4 minutes until the zucchini is just soft on the outside but still firm on the inside.
8. Add half of lemon or lime juice.
9. Now add the cooked rice.
10. Fry for another minute and then turn the flame off.
11. Stir in the fresh cilantro.
12. And you are done! Now you are ready to Serve!
By Bhaktin Christina
Source : http://www.krsnastreats.org/recipes/entrees/item/double-grilled-paneer-cheese-sandwich