Soft and Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
. 2 cups whole wheat flour
. 3/4 cup room temperature butter
. 1 cup brown sugar
. 1/2 cup cane sugar
. 2 tbsp milk
. 1 cup chopped roasted peanuts
1. First prepare your roasted nuts by shelling them, if needed.
2. Place them into a blender and blend into small chunks.
3. Then in a mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients. The whole wheat flour, brown sugar, cane sugar, salt and chopped peanuts.
4. Mix it all together until nicely combined then add the wet ingredients, milk and butter.
5. Stir again until nicely combined. Then set the dough into the freezer for about 30 minutes.
6. Next preheat the oven at 350F/175C and then begin preparing your baking pans. I used a special silicon liner to prevent the cookies from sticking. I highly recommend using this or the cookies will stick to the pan even if you butter it nicely.
7. When the dough has firmed up a little, begin rolling them into little balls and placing on the baking sheet.
8. Bake for about 15 minutes or until you see the outer edges of the cookies begin to brown. Continue baking the rest of the dough and that’s it!
9. Now you are ready to offer to Krishna with love and devotion!
By Bhaktin Christina
Source : http://www.krsnastreats.org/recipes/sweets/item/soft-and-chewy-peanut-butter-cookies