Strawberry Mango Smoothie
• Fresh or frozen strawberries – 1 cup
• Honey – 2 tsp
• Water – ½ cup
• Fresh or frozen mango, chopped – 1 cup
• Honey – 1 tbsp
• Milk – ½ cup
1. In a blender or food processor, process the strawberries with cup of water and 2 teaspoons of honey, process until smooth.
2. Transfer strawberry mixture into a small bowl and rinse out the blender or food processor bowl.
3. Place the mango in the cleaned blender or food processor along with ½ cup of milk and 1 tablespoon of honey, process until smooth.
4. Put a spoonful of layer of mango puree into each glass, followed by the strawberry puree.
5. Add the remaining mango puree to the glasses and then finish with the remaining strawberry puree.
6. If desired you can lightly swirl the two mixtures together.
7. And then serve them cold by chilling or adding ice cubes.