Vegetable Pizza Sandwich
. Pizza Base – 2
. Tomato – 1 cup (finely chopped)
. Capsicum – 1 (finely chopped)
. Paneer – 1/2 cup (cut into small pieces)
. Mozarella Cheese – 1/2 cup (Grated)
. Coriander – 2 -3 tbsp (finely chopped)
. Beans – 6-7 (finely chopped)
. Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
. Salt – 1/2 tsp
. Green Chilly – 1 (finely chopped)
. Olive Oil – 1 tsp
1. Heat a Pan. Put tomato in heated pan. Cook till the tomato dry up.
2. Add capsicum, beans, salt, and black pepper. Cook them upto 1 min till they become little crunchy.
3. Add green chilli and olive oil. Mix thoroughly.
4. Add paneer, coriander and mix well.
5. Filling is ready for the sandwich. Heat the sandwich maker.
6. Till then fill the pizza sandwich. Keep the filling on half side over pizza base. Also, put grated cheese over the pizza.
7. Close the filling with the other edge of the pizza.
8. Now, grill the sandwich. Fill the other sandwich till the time this sandwich grills.
9. Check the sandwich now. After it turns brown take it out in a serving plate.
10. Pizza sandwich is now ready.
By Bhaktin Archana