• ¾ C Ghee
• 1 C Chapati flour
• 1 C Brown sugar
• 1/3 C Raisins
• ¼ Tsp Cardamom powder
1. Heat the ghee over moderate heat, add the flour and roast on low heat until it turns golden brown in color and aromatic. Remove from heat.
2. Grind the sugar to fine powder.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the roasted flour, powdered sugar, raisins and cardamom.
4. When warm and easy enough to handle, divide the mixture into 20 parts and roll them into balls.
5. If the mixture is little dry to make balls, add some ghee.
6.Leave to cool so that they firm up.
By Anand Lila Devi Dasi