•Wheat flour coarse like rawa (cream of wheat) – 2-cup
•Red chili powder – 1-tsp.
•Ghee – 4 tbsp.
•Sugar – 1-tsp
•Yogurt – 4 tsp
•Turmeric powder – 1-tsp.
•Dried leafy fenugreek (methi)
•Salt – as per taste
1. Sift the flour and add 4 tbsp ghee, turmeric powder, salt, sugar and chopped dry leafy methi.
2. Mix with yogurt and knead the dough with water.
3. Cover and leave for 1 ½ hour.
4. Knead the dough again and make small balls.
5. Roll each ball like a pancake with 1 ½ inch thickness.
6. Roast on griddle until red on both sides.
7. Roast bakharis on low heat only.
8. Apply ghee and serve.