Ekadashi Kuttu Poori
•Kuttu atta – 2 tablespoons
•Boiled potatoes – 1/2 a kilogram (4-5 medium sized potatoes in number)
•Saindha namak (salt to be used for fast) – 1 teaspoon
•Green chilli chopped – 1
1. Mash the boiled potatoes & add in the kuttu atta, 1 tablespoon oil, 1 teaspoonsaindha namak & chopped green chilli.
2. Mix them well with hands & knead it slightly & make it in the form of a dough.
3. Next, make small sized pooris immediately with the help of this dough.
4. Don’t keep the dough for long as it will becone very soft that won’t allow you to deep fry.
5. Therefore, prepare the dough only when you are ready to deep fry & make the pooris.
6. Heat oil really well in a pan for deep frying.
7. Drop the pooris into the hot oil & deep fry them till they turn brown.
8. As they turn brown, take them out on a paper towel.
9. Kuttu poori is ready to serve.
By Bhaktin Meena