• Chick pea flour (besan) – 2 cups
• Ghee – 1 ½ cups
• Sugar – 2 cups
• Water – ¼ or ½ cups
1. Put besan in a bowl. Use fresh besan for best results.
2. See that there are no lumps in the besan if there are lumps you can sieve it.
3. Put ½ cup warm ghee and mix well making sure there are no lumps
4. Pour the remaining 1 cup ghee and mix well again, Keep aside for 15 to 20 min.
5. After 20 min. place a thick bottomed pan on gas, put sugar and half cup water.
6. Let it boil till one string consistency is attained. Lower the heat.
7. Now slowly add this mixture stirring continuously.
8. Keep stirring until the mixture thickens and the oil starts separating from the sides
9. Grease a deep tray or a plate. Pour this mixture.
10. It will solidify quickly within few minutes.
11. When it is solidified cut them into desired shape.
By Bhaktin Sushma