Rose Syrup Agar Agar
• Agar agar powder – 2×13 gms
• Rock sugar – 250 gms
• Rose syrup – 3 tbsp
• Water – 1500 ml
1. Measure 1.5 liters water into a pot.
2. Add rock sugar, rose syrup and agar agar powder to it.
3. Bring it to a boil, stirring continuously till sugar and agar agar powder dissolves.
4. Lower the heat and boil for 1 hour, stirring it continuously.
5. Pour the agar agar mixture into a rinsed mould and leave to set.
6. Cut agar agar into thin slices and chill it before serving.
By Bhaktin Malathy