Carob Rose Cake
• All purpose Flour (Maida)- 3 cups
• Sugar- 2 cups
• Carob powder-1/2 cup
• Soda- 2tsp
• Salt-1/2 tsp
• Vinegar- 2tsp
• Oil-3/4 cup
• Cold Milk-2 cups
1. Mix Flour, sugar,carob, soda, salt. Blend well
2. Add vinegar. Mix well
3. Add oil little by little.Blend well
4. Add milk slowly. Beat till soft and creamy.
5. Put in a greased and powdered 8 inch round pan, or put in a pan lined with parchment paper
6. Or put in a Rose shaped flexible oven proof rubber pans which is sprayed with 'pan coating spray'
7. Or put in Cupcake liners
1. Bake at 350Ffor 35 minutes or till toothpick comes out dry.
2. For cupcakes – bake for 15 minutes or till toothpick comes out dry.
3. Remove from pan when cool.
Decorate as shown, with white butter cream icing with tube insert number 3 and edible pearls. (Icing recepe given in Strawberry Lotus cake)
By Bhaktin Meena