• Whole Milk – 500ml
• Custard powder – 2 tbsp
• Sugar – as required
• Diced mixed fruits (of your choice) – 1 cup
• Jelly – ½ cup
1. Chop all the fruits and keep aside.
2. Boil milk in a pan on high flame once boiled, lower the heat and add sugar to it.
3. Take half cup of cold milk add custard powder to it.
4. Slowly pour custard powder in hot milk and keep stirring continuously.
5. Let the milk boil completely till the mixture becomes little thick.
6. Remove it from the gas and let it cool once it reaches room temperature, put it in the refrigerator till it's cold.
7. Add all the chopped fruits and diced jelly.
8. Serve cold in a serving bowl.
By Bhaktin Archana