•Refined flour (Maida) – 1 Cup
•Sugar – 3/4 cup
•Semolina (Suji) – 2 Tbsp
•Milk – 2 Cups
•Cardamon powder – ½ Tsp
•Ghee – For frying
•Mix dry fruit pieces – For garnishing
1. Lightly roast the semolina
2. Mix maida, roasted semolina, sugar, cardamom powder and milk together to form a smooth flowing consistency batter (the batter should not be too thin or thick). Stir properly till all the sugar dissolves, take care so that no lumps are formed and keep it
aside for half an hour.
3. Heat ghee in a pan, and spread the batter on it to circular form to make small pancakes.
4. Fry on both sides till golden brown in colour.
5. Spread the dry fruit pieces on the Malpua and serve hot
By Indrayani Hajare