• Urad dal- 1 cup
• Boiled rice – 3 cup
• Fenugreek seeds (methi) – 1 tsp
• Salt – as required
• Oil or butter.
1. Soak rice and urad dal separately in water over night.
2. Grind them separately and make soft batter.
3. Keep it covered for 8 hours.
4. Add fenugreek seeds paste.
5. Heat a non stick pan. Sprinkle water.
6. Keep the heat slow. Add 1 tsp. full of the batter and quickly spread into thin pancake.
7. Add butter or oil. Turn the heat to medium.
8. Make this dosa as thin as possible.
9. Roast on both the sides.
10. Serve them in triangle or round shape.
Serve with chutney and sambhar.
Note: Prepare paper dosa with the same batter. But add a little water in batter and then make dosa.