• whole medjool dates
1. Toast the almonds on a pan in a preheated oven (350 degrees) for 15 minutes.
2. Stir the almonds so they toast evenly. Toast another ten minutes, then stir again.
3. Keep checking till the almonds turn light brown.
4. Immediately transfer to a cool pan, this will stop then from getting darker.
5. Meanwhile, slice each date halfway open and remove the pit. Check to make sure they are fresh inside.
6. Insert on almond per date and close.
7. Offer on Krishna's plate with His next meal.
By Bhaktin Priya