• Leftover Dal – 1 cup
• Whole Wheat flour – 1 ½ cup
• Salt – as required
• Peanut Oil – for deep frying
1. First make a paste of the dal and then knead the dough with whole wheat flour and salt water if required.
2. Roll out thin chapatis of it and cut them into 1 inch diamonds (or in any shape desired).
3. Heat peanut oil in a skillet on a medium – high flame.
4. Let the oil become hot then gently put these diamonds into hot oil and fry both sides or until crispy.
5. After they turn golden brown in color, transfer them onto paper towels to drain excess oil.
6. Let it cool and then transfer it to an airtight container.
By Bhaktin Mallika