Carob Peanut Butter Halava
• Butter – 1/2 cup
• Farina – 1 cup
• Carob powder (about 4-6 tbsp)
• Water – 2 cup
• Natural sugar – 1 cup
• A generous pinch of salt
• Peanut butter (about 1/4 c, preferably homemade, unsalted)
1. Melt butter and add farina and carob. Cook on low-medium heat, stirring constantly until very hot.
2. Meanwhile, bring water to a boil along with, sugar, salt and peanut butter.
3. Pour boiling liquid into the toasted farina. Stir well and turn off heat. Cover and let stand about ten minutes so that the farina can absorb all the water.
By Bhaktin Priya