Healthy Baked Chapati Chips
Here is an easy to make and healthy chip recipe that goes great with any favorite dip!
. 2 cups whole wheat flour
. 1/4 tsp sea salt
. warm water
You can also add any of your favorite spices for a variety of different flavored chips.
1. Add the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Then add warm water a little at a time until you have a nice dough that is not too sticky. Cover the dough and let it rest for about 30 minutes.
2. Next roll out the dough into thin chapatis.
3. Then pan cook them on both sides as you normally would.
4. When all the chapatis are made, stack them all on top of each other and cut into 8 parts.
5. Preheat the oven to 250C/480F. When the oven is ready, place the chapati chips individually flat on a baking pan and place in the oven.
6. Bake for 10 minutes and then take the chips out of the oven and flip each one over to the opposite side. This helps the chips to crisp evenly. Then bake for another 10 minutes and you are done.
7. Serve with your favorite dip and now you are ready to Serve!
By Bhaktin Christina